One of Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina-scented candles combusted into a fire in a woman's living room earlier this month. The Sun reports that year-old Jody Thompson, who won the product in an online quiz, was taken by surprise after she lit it and the flame erupted. Speaking to The Sun, Thompson said: "The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room. The candle, with its scent literally named "This Smells Like My Vagina," was eventually tossed out the front door.
Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina-scented candle 'explodes and almost burns women's home down'
U.K. Woman Says Goop 'Vagina' Candle 'Exploded' in Her Home | paintingsallart.com
By Laura Harman TZ. We all love treating ourselves to the best scented candle , just preferably one that won't burn your house down. Gwyneth Paltrow's infamous vagina scented candle has reportedly exploded in a fan's home and nearly burnt her house down. Jody Thompson, 50, won the candle through an online quiz and had enjoyed it in her home in Kilburn, North London until the unfortunate incident. She wrote on Instagram, 'Yeah, thanks Gwynnie, stuff your flaming vagina The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room.
U.K. Woman Says Gwyneth Paltrow's 'Vagina' Candle 'Exploded' into 'Huge Flames' in Her Home
A woman living in London was worried and scared when she lit the Goop candle in the front room of her home. One of Gwyneth Paltrow's brand Goop's infamous vagina-scented candles nearly burnt down a women's home, a woman has claimed. Jody Thompson, 50, was left worried and scared when she lit the candle - that she won in an online quiz - in the living room of her London property.
I t began as a joke with my friend Jane at our work Zoom Christmas party. Jane started laughing, explaining she had bought one to see what the fuss was about. I won the quiz, and the candle was my prize; Jane sent it to me the next day.